Argent Digital Coax Cable
This cable is used to connect DVD players to audio receivers, satellite boxes to audio receivers, computer audio equipment, or any other equipment that supports digital coaxial (S/PDIF) interface interconnect.
It can also be used as a subwoofer cable and will provide excellent signal quality with minimal degradation for your high powered home theater subwoofer.
This cable allows jitter-free transfer of digital audio signals. The low-loss cable design includes a pure copper center conductor and shielding to preserve signal strength and minimize noise.
These Cables have the following features:
- Single RCA plug (male) to single RCA plug (male).
- High-quality coaxial wire with braided shield reduces unwanted noise and distortion.
- Gold-plated RCA connectors give you solid corrosion-free contact.
- Half molded connectors with aluminium back shell.
- Improves digital signal delivery as compared to standard RCA type audio cables.
- True digital signal maintained by high quality materials and connectors.
This cable can be used for:
- DVD Player
- DVD Audio Player
- CD Player
- Game Console
- A/V Receiver
- Satellite Receiver
- Digital Cable Box
- Computer Sound Card
- Home Theater Personal Computer (HTPC)
What is SPDIF? – S/PDIF (Sony/Philips Digital Interface) is a standard audio transfer file format. It is usually found on digital audio equipment such as a DAT (Digital Audio Tape) machines or audio processing devices. It allows the transfer of audio from one file to another without the conversion to and from an analog format, which could degrade the signal quality.