14awg Waterproof 2 Core Speaker Cable – 152m Roll.
This waterproof speaker cable is suitable for in wall and direct burial applications such as security, speaker, audio, alarm, HVAC, access control and irrigation control.
It is supplied as a 152m roll on a tough wooden spool.
Cable sheath includes a rip cord for easy insulation removal. This is a great general purpose cabling solution for most speaker installations. 14awg (red and black) wrapped in clear mylar tape, then a drain wire, followed by an aluminium tape wrapping and a water proof tape wrap, finished with 0.7mm outer jacket.
Enjoy clean, detailed sound with this in wall speaker cable from Dark Star. This is the right cable to install audio throughout your house. Made from 165 tightly packed precisely arranged strands of 99.9% high-purity oxygen free copper in each conductor this speaker wire is very flexible and less likely to kink during installation.
- High performance heavy duty speaker cable.
- 105 strands of Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) in each core.
- Drain wire is 1/0.254 bare copper.
- Outside diameter of 7.4mm.
- 2.1 mm2 cross sectional area. (13.94awg).
- UL CL3 rated for in wall installation.
- Fine, high purity copper strands with tightly twisted inner conductors for increased EMI rejection.
- Metre markings to easily see how much cable you used.
- Extra flexible cable, easy to work with.
- Supplied as a 152m roll on a tough wooden spool.