16awg 2 Core In Wall Speaker Cable – 50m Roll.
Enjoy clean, detailed sound with this two core in wall speaker cable from Argent. This is the right cable to install audio throughout your house. Made from 65 tightly packed precisely arranged strands of 99.9% high-purity oxygen free copper in each conductor this speaker wire is very flexible and less likely to kink during installation.
Cable sheaths include a rip cord, contain talc and are easily stripped with appropriate tools. These are a great general purpose cabling solution for most speaker installations.
- High performance light to medium duty speaker cable.
- 65 strands of Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) in each core.
- 1.3 mm2 cross sectional area. (16.01awg)
- UL3 / CM3 rated for in wall installation.
- Fine, high purity copper strands with tightly twisted inner conductors for increased EMI rejection.
- The inner cores are helical wound to ensure uniform impedance whilst minimising cross talk.
- Metre markings to easily see how much cable you used.
- Extra flexible cable, easy to work with.
- Supplied as a 50m roll.