4K NVR – 16 Channels with 16 Ports POE
A full featured NVR capable of recording up to 16 channels at 8MP resolution.
Milesight cameras connected to the POE ports are auto configured and assigned their own separate subnet. You only need to set the IP address and gateway on the NVR to be up and running within minutes.
Android, IOS, Windows and MAC OS software for remote viewing is free of charge. P2P technology means no configuration changes are required to the customers router or firewall for it to work. Static IP or Dynamic IP are both supported out of the box.
This NVR has the following features:-
- H.265 Compression.
- Integrated 16 Port POE switch
- Plug and play. Cameras connected to POE switch self configure.
- Supports Dual Stream Recording.
- ONVIF complaint to work with cameras from many manufacturers.
- Embedded Linux OS for maximum stability.
- Friendly GUI.
- Android and IOS remote access Apps available.
- Multiple level users.
- Supported recording resolutions: 8MP / 6MP / 5MP / 4MP / 3MP / 1080P / UXGA / 720P / VGA /D1 / CIF / QCIF
- DDNS for remote connection on broadband networks with a IP addresses.
- 1RU rackmount. 380mm(W) X 317.6mm(D)X 51.8mm(H).
- Room for two 3.5 inch SATA hard drives.
- 3 Years warranty.
- The NVR ships without hard drives, see the hard drives in this section to make your selection.
Order a Hard Drive and we will install it for you.
Leading-edge H.265 Compression
Milesight 4K H.265 PoE NVR 5000 Series comes with a whole array of ports such as an HDMI port, a VGA port, 2 USB ports, 16 PoE ports, Alarm I/O, Audio out and a LAN port, etc. The full set of interfaces provide all necessary features for effective surveillance.
New File System
Applied with the New Milesight File System (MSFS), Milesight NVRs bring completely new user-experience.
- Lock Record File, Tag Video and Playback File Management
- General, Event, Tag and Picture Playback
- Common Backup, Event Backup and Picture Backup
- NAS and Disk Group Function
Plug and Play
Milesight PoE NVR 5000 features 16 independent PoE ports for easy connection and configuration of network cameras, which will provide power to the camera while streaming video/audio/data over one single cable. The NVR will automatically detect, configure and play the live view of the network cameras once the cable is plugged, greatly eliminating the need for much time and expertise and achieving a virtually hassle-free installation process.
Dual Stream Recording
Dual Stream Recording enables the NVR to record in Primary+Secondary Stream. And in the remote playback, the Secondary Stream is recommended to use for better viewing experience.
Improving the reliability and stability of the storage, the function flexibly allows to automatically store video data on the network camera storage card when the network is disconnected, and retrieves them after recovery of the connection.
4K Video Viewing Experience
Milesight 4K H.265 PoE NVR Series introduces a whole new more smooth operation interface. When direct access to 4K network cameras, it can decode 4K real-time video and recording to provide users with ultra-high-definition video viewing experience.
Powerful Decoding and Recording Performance
Milesight 4K H.265 Mini PoE NVR Series is an ideal for those applications requiring robust decoding and recording performance, for this series can support synchronously decoding up to 2-CH@4K UHD, 3-CH@5MP and 8-CH@1080P network cameras, and synchronously recording up to 16-CH 5MP high resolution cameras.
With 10 VCA functions availability, Milesight NVRs label themselves as intelligent on the basis of the powerful file system MSFS.