AI Motorized Pro Dome Camera – 8MP
The Milesight pro dome network camera is the most robust weather-proof and vandal-proof solution with motorized zoom lens, outshining all the others in hardware innovations for hassle-free installation and maintenance.
This camera has the following features:-
- Powered by an advanced AI engine
- Human/vehicle detection, face detection, real time high accuracy people counting.
- H.265+ latest generation encoding / compression for up to 80% decrease in bandwidth and storage requirements vs H.264.
- Integrated IR corrected varifocal lens (auto focus).
- 3rd Generation Dot Matrix IR LEDs provide even illumination up to 50m.
- Built in ICR filter for day/night switching.
- ONVIF Profile S compatible to ensure interoperability with NVRs and cameras from many other manufacturers.
- IP66 weather tightness.
- IK10 vandal proof rated metal housing with tough poly carbonate dome.
- 2.7-13.5mm motorised lens gives 96° to 33° horizontal field of view.
- H.265+ / H.265 (HEVC) / H.264+ / H.264 / MJPEG compression.
- POE – Power over Ethernet.
- Simple one cable install.
- Built in web server for IE/Firefox/Chrome/Safari.
- Built in microphone with SIP / VOIP support.
- Micro SD / SDHC / SDXC card slot for local storage.
- E-PTZ, 3D-DNR, Privacy protection and motion detection.
- 3840 x 2160 @ 25fps maximum resolution.
- Camera management software, NVR software plus Android and IOS apps available free of charge.
- 3 years warranty.
AI Empowers Security
Milesight AI Camera with deep learning AI algorithms can intelligently filter objects to focus on human and vehicle detection, fitting into various situations to help level up the monitoring efficiency and security.
Superior Image Quality
Milesight AI Camera Series, with top-notch Sony STARVIS Starlight Sensor, can provide detailed color images in low and near-infrared light conditions down to 0.12Lux (Color) and 0Lux (B/W), without additional lighting.
Aiming to minimize installation hassles, Milesight creatively introduces the clamshell design to the dome base. This revolutionary innovation enlarges the space to make cable connection a piece of cake, greatly saving efforts for installers.
For installers, holding the camera body to secure the screws into the wall or ceiling is a fatigue some job. Being customer-oriented, Milesight optimized the hardware structure to avoid that with a light thin mounting bracket. Installers first secure the mounting bracket in the desired location and then the camera body rotates onto the base for a quick hassle free install.
3-Axis Mechanical Design
The pro dome network camera features 3-axis mechanical design for fast and easy adjustment of the camera’s viewing angle, allowing you to precisely position the camera.
Integrated Cable Management
In the base support, there is power interface, POE port, and other interfaces. Thanks to integrated cable management, installation is a snap.
IP67 & IK10
Equipped with industry-leading IP67-rated weather-proofing and IK10-rated vandal-proofing, the camera is well protected against adverse impacts to ensure the robust performance.
Smart IR II Technology
The upgraded IR LEDs technology offers videos with a viewing range of up to 50m, ensuring quality image clarity regardless of object distance. The brightness of both beams can be adjusted manually or automatically based on the zoom ratio.
The multi-interface cable is available with rich interfaces including PoE port, DC, Alarm I/O and Audio Output to offer more choices for easy cable management and various needs.
Milesight Network Camera features industry leading SIP/VoIP function and video streaming for mobile phones and video phones.