HDMI to DVB-T digital modulator – Deluxe Model
Converts HDMI to DVB-T allowing reception on any TV or set top box with a Freeview Tuner.
Channels 1-80 supported.
Multiple modulators can be used at the same time providing each is set to a different channel.
HDMI and RF pass through.
Full control over the DVB-T signal. The following fields can be edited:-
Service Name, Network Name , Provider Name , TS ID , Network ID , Original Net ID , LCN , NIT version , Private Data , Country
This device has the following features:
- 2 Line Front panel LCD for displaying all config options.
- Channels 1-80 supported.
- Support HDMI resolution up to 1080P/60Hz.
- Output signal accord with the relevant DVB-T standards, and it can be compatible with any DVB-T TV or receiver.
- Transmission distance up to 500 meters by standard RG6 coaxial cable.
- Uses your existing aerial wiring.
- Broadcast to all your TV’s.
- 12VDC / 2A power supply.
- For late model Samsung TV’s set the NETWORK_ID to 13000 and the ORIGINAL_NETWORK_ID to 8000.
- For LG TV’s set the ORIGINAL_NETWORK_ID to 8000.
- If you wish to run multiple modulators in the same install the following options all require unique values.
- Network ID
- Original Network ID
- Service Name
- Service ID
Leading Edge H.265+ Compression
DVB-T Modulator with both HDMI and RF Loop Through
Our top-end Digital modulator is now available for those clients who need to achieve more than simply making an HDMI source available to the aerial reticulation system. Our premium (deluxe) modulator is a professional quality device offering full control of parameters via a simple key stroke micro-computer interface. In addition to being able to adjust all core digital terrestrial television settings, the following fields are fully editable and customisable:
Service Name, Network Name, Provider Name, TS ID (16 bits), Network ID (16 bits), Original Net ID (16 bits), LCN, NIT Version, Country and Private Data.
As with all digital modulators, this is an HDMI to DVB-T Converter. It allows an HDMI signal to be converted to a DVB-T1 standard digital television signal for distribution via coaxial cables. The output frequency can be set to any channel number within the NZ range and the signal is injected directly into a CATV splitter (or amplifier) to distribute to all TVs in the installation. By choosing a channel frequency carefully, it will coexist with all other current regular TV channels.
Any number of modulators can be connected to the CATV system allowing multiple HDMI sources to be globally available throughout the installation.
- LED display and push button control of the internal microprocessor to setup and configure the device.
- Adjustable RF output level.
- Loop through HDMI for local connection.
- Loop through RF connection (Aerial Combiner).
- Wall mountable.
- Easily programmable and configurable.
- USB port for software upgrades.
Input: 1 HDMI Channel
Video: HDMI 1.4
Video System: 480i, 480p, 576i, 560p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Video: HD H.264, MPEG-4 AVC (compression auto adjusts to available bandwidth using DVB-T parameters.)
Video Resolution: 1080p, 1080i, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i
Video Bit Rate: 384 kbits
DVB Insertion Tables: SDT, NIT
Editable Fields: Service Name, TS ID, Network ID, Original NET ID, LCN, NIT Version.
Standard DVBT: ETSI EN 300 744
Constellation: QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM
Guard Interval: 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32
Code rate: 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8
FFT Carrier Mode: 2K, 8K
Bandwidth: 6MHz, 7MHz, 8MHz
Type: 1 Multiplex DVBT with a digital TV service.
Frequency: 177-858 MHz
MER: 30 dB Min
Output Level: 95 dBuV
RF Level Adj: 0 dB – 30 dB
Attenuation Step: 1 dB per step
HDMI In: HDMI source.
HDMI Out: Optional HDMI pass through.
RF Output: 1 DVBT F-connector.
RF Input: Optional RF pass through (combiner) F-connector.
Power Supply: 12 V 1.5 A adaptor (supplied).
Display LCD panel: 2 rows of 16 characters.
Enter Key: Select a parameter or menu.
L/R Keys: Move among menus or characters.
Up/Down keys: Select a value from a field.
Menu Key: Return to start menu.
Size: 35 mm H x 115 mm D x 175 mm W
Weight: 500 g