Milesight 16 Port POE Switch with Fibre Uplink
These compact POE switches are 802.3af/at compliant and can supply up to 30 watts per POE Port.
These are ideal for powering our range of Milesight IP cameras.
- 16X10/100Mbps PoE ports (RJ45) + 2X1000Mbps uplink ports + 2X1000Mbps SFP ports
- IEEE 802.3af / 802.3at POE Standard Compliant
- Maximum of 30 watts power for each POE port.
- Metal case suitable for rackmount, desktop or wall mount use.
- Switching Capacity: 14.8Gbps (non-blocking)
- Packet Forwarding Rate @64byte: 5.36Mpps
- Packet Forwarding Cache: 4M
- MAC: 16K
- Power Supply: Built-in switching power supply AC 100~240V, 50-60Hz, 3A
- Functional Switch: Standard Mode: Port 1~16: 10/100Mbps auto-sensing @100 meters. Port 17-18: 1000Mbps @100 meters.
- Extend Mode: Port 1~16: 10Mbps @250 meters & Port 17~18: 1000Mbps @ 100 meters & Port 19~20: 1000Mbps
- Operating Temperature: -20°∼55°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°∼75°C
- Operating/Storage Humidity: 10%∼90%RH(non-condensing)
- Port lightning protection: 4KV 8/20us, Protection level: IP30
- Weight: 4.4kg
Smart PoE Power Supply
Featuring multiple 10/100Mbps PoE ports which support IEEE 802.3af/at protocol and 2 uplink ports, the Milesight PoE Switch Series provides a maximum power budget of 65W to 400W (depending on the switch model) with up to 30W per port. This allows users to have several different camera variations configured.
With up to 14.8Gbps switching capacity, non-blocking design and full link-speed forwarding, Milesight PoE Switch Series is able to provide fluent transmission. At the same time reliability of data transmission is guaranteed by the self-adaption ports which support both IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Communication and Backpressure Half Duplex Communication.
Flexible Extend Mode
With the extend mode, the PoE Switch Series is able to offer more flexible choices for long range transmission, extending the distance up to 250m.
Superb Transmission And Surge Protection
With 4KV surge protection, offers protection against power surges and lightning strikes.
Reliable & Safe Performance
A slim metal housing, low power consumption and continuous PoE power supply guarantee efficient and stable running.
Easy to Use
Featuring plug and play operation with no configuration means maintenance is as easy as ABC. With PWR and Link/Act status lights, users can easily get the working status of the connected devices.
SFP Uplink Port
With two SFP module slots available, the SFP uplink ports are ideal for connecting the switch to the network’s backbone, providing more than enough bandwidth and stability for ultra high speed data transfer. Note: The switch is supplied without SFP modules. The customer needs to add them to suit their network requirements.