Milesight 5G CPE
These compact POE switches are 802.3af/at compliant and can supply up to 30 watts per POE Port.
These are ideal for powering our range of Milesight IP cameras.
- 4X10/100Mbps PoE ports (RJ45) + 2X100Mbps uplink ports
- IEEE 802.3af / 802.3at POE Standard Compliant
- Maximum of 30 watts power for each POE port.
- Metal case suitable for desktop or wall mount use.
- Switching Capacity: 1.6Gbps (non-blocking)
- Packet Forwarding Rate @64byte: 0.89Mpps
- Packet Forwarding Cache: 768K
- MAC: 1K
- Power Supply: Built-in switching power supply AC 100~240V, 50-60Hz, 1A
- Functional Switch: Standard Mode: Port 1~6: 10/100Mbps auto-sensing @100 meters
- Extend Mode: Port 1~4: 10Mbps @250 meters & Port 5~6: 100Mbps @ 100 meters
- Operating Temperature: -20°∼55°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°∼75°C
- Operating/Storage Humidity: 10%∼90%RH(non-condensing)
- Port lightning protection: 4KV 8/20us, Protection level: IP30
- Dimensions: 142.5mm(W)*115mm(D)*40mm(H)
- Weight: 0.5kg
Dual Band WiFi
- Unparalled 5G Speed
- 1.733 Gbps Peak Speed
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac
- 2 × 2 MIMO
- Connect more devices without any performance drop
With up to 14.8Gbps switching capacity, non-blocking design and full link-speed forwarding, Milesight PoE Switch Series is able to provide fluent transmission. At the same time reliability of data transmission is guaranteed by the self-adaption ports which support both IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Communication and Backpressure Half Duplex Communication.
Flexible Extend Mode
With the extend mode, the PoE Switch Series is able to offer more flexible choices for long range transmission, extending the distance up to 250m.
Superb Transmission And Surge Protection
With 4KV surge protection, offers protection against power surges and lightning strikes.
Reliable & Safe Performance
A slim metal housing, fanless design, low power consumption and continuous PoE power supply guarantee efficient and stable running.
Easy to Use
Featuring plug and play operation with no configuration means maintenance is as easy as ABC. With PWR and Link/Act status lights, users can easily get the working status of the connected devices.