Pro Dome IR Remote Focus and Zoom IP Camera – 2MP – WDR
The Milesight pro dome network camera is the most robust weather-proof and vandal-proof solution with motorized zoom lens, outshining all the others in hardware innovations for hassle-free installation and maintenance.
This camera has the following features:-
- Hardware based WDR PRO for increased image contrast in difficult lighting.
- Integrated IR corrected varifocal lens (auto focus).
- 3rd Generation Dot Matrix IR LEDs provide even illumination up to 20m.
- High perfomance Ambarella series DSP.
- Built in ICR filter dor day/night switching.
- ONVIF Profile S compatible to ensure interoperability with NVRs and cameras from many other manufacturers.
- IP66 weather tightness.
- IK10 vandal proof rated metal housing with tough polycarbonate dome.
- 3.0-10.5mm motorised lens gives 76.2° to 25° horizontal field of view.
- H.264 / MJPEG compression.
- POE – Power over Ethernet.
- Simple one cable install.
- Built in web server for IE/Firefox/Chrome/Safari.
- Built in microphone with SIP / VOIP support.
- Micro SD / SDHC / SDXC card slot for local storage.
- E-PTZ, 3D-DNR, Privacy protection and motion detection.
- 1920 x 1080 @ 30fps maximum resolution.
- Camera management software, NVR software plus Android and IOS apps available free of charge.
- 2 years warranty.
Aiming to minimize installation hassles, Milesight creatively introduces the clamshell design to the dome base. This revolutionary innovation enlarges the space to make cable connection a piece of cake, greatly saving efforts for installers.
Wide Dynamic Range
Incorporating Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology, the Pro Dome Network Camera is able to maintain proper lighting contrast and ensures image clarity when experiencing severe backlight, glare,reflection and other extreme lighting conditions.
3-Axis Mechanical Design
The pro dome network camera features 3-axis mechanical design for fast and easy adjustment of the camera’s viewing angle, allowing you to precisely position the camera.
For installers, holding the camera body to secure the screws into the wall or ceiling is a fatiguesome job. Being customer-oriented, Milesight optimized the hardware structure to avoid that with a light thin mounting bracket. Installers first secure the mounting bracket in the desired location and then the camera body rotates onto the base for a quick hassle free install.
3rd Generation Dot Matrix IR LEDs
In order to provide superior night visibility, the pro dome camera employs 3rd generation dot matrix IR LEDs, essentially guaranteeing excellent image quality, long lifespan and energy efficiency.
Integrated Cable Managment
In the base support, there is power interface, POE port, and other interfaces. Thanks to intergrated cable management, installation is a snap.
IP66 Weather Tightness
IP66-rated weather-proof housing protects the camera against humidity, dust, and temperature fluctuations, making it suitable for outdoor surveillance in harsh climatic conditions.
IK10 Vandal Proof
With an IK10-rated vandal-proof metal base and tough polycarbonate cover, the camera is rugged enough to withstand high impact force and shock maintaining stable and reliable video, making it suitable for use in high-risk environments.
High Perfomance DSP from Ambarella
Milesight pro dome cameras feature a high performance Ambarella SOC. Ambarella has become an established leader in HD and Ultra-HD video encoding solutions. Innovative algorithms achieve a level of video quality that has become the industry’s performance benchmark.