Weather Proof Mini Dome IP Camera – 2MP
This compact full performance camera is ideal for discrete video surveillance in indoor and outdoor areas. It is weather tight, vandal proof and has built in IR illumination making it suitable for day and night use. Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) further improves picture quality in difficult lighting conditons.
This camera features hardware based WDR and offers up to a 120 dB improvement in image contrast.
This camera has the following features :-
- H.265+ latest generation encoding / compression for up to 80% decrease in bandwidth and storage requirements vs H.264.
- IP67 weather proof.
- IK10 impact rated for vandal protection.
- Built in efficient IR LEDS provide coverage up to 25m.
- ICR filter for day/night switching.
- Hardware based WDR further improves image quality under difficult lighting conditions.
- ONVIF Profile S compatible to ensure interoperability with NVRs and cameras from many other manufacturers.
- Compact size. A tiny 110mm x 118mmm x 65mm tall.
- 2.8mm fixed lens gives 123° horizontal field of view.
- H.265+ / H.265 (HEVC) / H.264+ / H.264 / MJPEG compression.
- POE – Power over Ethernet. 802.3af compliant.
- Simple one cable install.
- Built in web server for IE/Firefox/Chrome/Safari.
- Built in microphone with SIP / VOIP support.
- Micro SD / SDHC / SDXC card slot for local storage.
- E-PTZ, 3D-DNR, privay masking and motion detection.
- 1920×1080 @ 30fps maximum resolution.
- Camera management software, NVR software plus Android and IOS apps available free of charge.
- 3 years warranty.
Leading Edge H.265+ Compression
H.265+ is the latest version of the H.265 compression format. It uses 70% to 80% less bandwidth than H.264. Compared to H.264, H.265+ has the following benefits: Up to 80% reduction in bandwidth for images at the same resolution. Up to 80% reduction in storage for images at the same resolution. Up to 80% reduction in bit rate for the same visual quality. Future proof for 4K UHD and 8K UHD.
HLC – Highlight Compensation
HLC (Highlight Compensation) can produce a clearer image in a scene with strong light sources. HLC detects strong light spots such as car headlights and flashlights in the dark, then compensates for the area as needed to make it possible to see details that would normally be hidden such as a car license plate at night.
Ultra Wide Dynamic Range
With true sensor based WDR these cameras can provide the greatest amount of detail in both light and dark areas at the same time. 120 dB true WDR gives more contrast and clarity than ever before.
Smart IR II Technology
Equipped with LEDs of the latest generation, the camera provides superior night-time images and delivers absolute performance in night vision surveillance.
The Weather-proof Mini Dome Network Camera features the stylish new dome structure design. Also, the camera features 3-axis mechanical design for fast and easy adjustment of the camera’s viewing angle, allowing you to position the camera precisely.
With an IK10-rated vandal-proof base, the camera is rugged enough to withstand high impact force and shock maintaining stable and reliable video, making it suitable for use in high-risk environments.
IP67-rated weather-proof housing protects the camera against humidity, dust, and temperature fluctuations, making it suitable for outdoor surveillance in harsh climatic conditions.
With the built-in microphone which adopts an advanced audio codec, the Weather-proof Mini Dome Network Camera is able to provide clearer sounds. It is worth mentioning that Milesight uses PTFE Membrane to safeguard the built-in microphone, ensuring IP67-rated weather proof capability for reliable performance.
Available in jet black or alabaster white the weather proof mini dome camera will blend right in or stand out in any decor.